We love going downtown. It’s where you’ll find the beautiful people in LA. Far from the flip flop wearing Westsiders of Los Angeles – almost everyone here is in black, wears a hat and is, well – cool. This past Monday night we were invited to The Theatre at The Ace Hotel Downtown to celebrate Time Out LA’s Bar Awards. The music was pumping, the booze was flowing and crowd was gorgeous. In case you were wondering where you should head to this year full list of the winners for your reference. As a reminder, these winners were selected by a panel of top local members of the Los Angeles booze scene - see below!
- Bar of the Year: The Spare Room
- Best Bar Team: Big Bar
- Best New Cocktail Bar: The Walker Inn
- Best LA Mainstay: The Varnish
- Best Bar Design: Break Room 86
- Best Restaurant Bar: Terrine
- Best Culinary Cocktail Bar: Birch
Get out there people and enjoy!